How will you feel, if you have an X-Ray vision like Superman to view the objects which are hidden behind the wall or land or any other place to find and avoid any malfunction? Is it possible to see the problem which is hidden inside the wall of your house to make it correct without damaging your home? Of course, why not? Here a fantastic team has introduced Walabot DIY to detect pipes, wires, studs, moving rodents and more which are hidden in Concrete drywall, Wooden wall, Floor and more to solve the problems quickly. It is suitable for civil engineers, plumbers, electricians, and others to view the objects clearly to address the issues quickly.
About Walabot DIY
Walabot DIY is the best DIY Wall Scanner to find the metal, wooden objects, and movements by watching it clearly from dry cement wall by using Radio Frequency Technology for detecting the threats and also avoid drilling disasters. This cutting-edge advance device is suitable for renovation projects to the next level and also used by electricians, plumbers, contractors, carpenters and others who in need of using this advanced wall imaging device to know what is behind walls. The USB On-The-Go feature is compatible with most Android phones running operating system 5.0 or higher to gain more updates. Here the most of the Customers are DIY enthusiasts when upgrading to homes, remodelling, architecture, installers, electricians, facility managers, plumbers, and engineers are more convenient on identifying and differentiating the materials to view the objects behind the wall eventually clearly.
4 Simple Steps:
- Download the Walabot DIY app on your Android phone.
- Connect your phone and Walabot DIY device using the USB cable.
- Read the steps correctly from the Installation guide and watch the tutorials in-app to make it work efficiently.
- Finally, start using this Walabot DIY to know “What’s the Drill” online videos and depth tutorial to avoid malfunction and other damages.
Features Of Walabot DIY:
- Walabot DIY is the best wall scanner that helps to find, metal, plastics, studs, and wires which are hidden inside the wall.
- You can quickly view the objects which are at 4 inches/ 10 cm deeply.
- It helps to look into the concrete drywall and allows you find the depth faster to solve the issues or make you feel comfortable for avoiding malfunctions.
- This advanced technology is beneficiary for ambitious DIYers and for people who want visual images in real time on the wall.
- You can easily adjust sensitivity for specific construction and also it suggests using multiple sensing modes such as pan, images, and expert.
- It helps to map the particular place to view larger and allows to take a snapshot for analyzing it when you are at offline also.
- It came along with Micro USB OTG short cable, USB C short cable, protective film, gel pad, quick start guide for users comfort.
- Pan Mode: It is the Panoramic view of a full wall line that allows you to know the perfect distance for making you alert easily.
- Image Mode: It will show the classification of studs, pipes, wire and more against the wall to analyze the objects with RF technology to get the better result.
- Expert Mode: It can find the raw signals and movements using this Walabot Sensor in real time to manage easily.
- Walabot DIY came along with helpful guidelines to support all the users.
- It is a beneficiary, risk-free to use and affordable for everyone.
- The product service is available in Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand and some other place that based on users request.
- It is suitable for Android phones only, not for the iPhone.
- If you are not satisfied with this product, sure you can ask for money refund.
- Without an internet connection, you are not able to purchase this device because it is available online only.
- Walabot DIY results may vary and are not reliable on incompatible walls.
As a result of using this Walabot DIY which has the power as a most valuable tool to learn and use advanced RF technology with proper guidance. Of course, this device will make users feel comfortable with using this device to find the objects from drywall, sheetrock or concrete. Already many people started to use this device, and also they go real-time benefits in regular usage. So they strongly recommend to all the people for having more interests. So don’t miss this chance. Grab it earlier.